Terms and Conditions
Updated: 4th January 2022
Access and use of Cholan Tours Pvt Ltd website is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing, and using this website, the user accepts, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use. Additionally, the Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the content of this website, are subject to change at any time without prior notice. In any situation where the official printed publications of Cholan Tours Pvt Ltd differ from the text contained in this site, the official printed documents take precedence and control. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to correct or remove it.
2. Cancellation policy
South Tourism is the only travel company that offers travel insurance on complimentary basis to its clients that even covers your trip cancellation fee. If you cancel your tour for any reason, you now have the advantage of claiming the cancellation fee through this travel insurance.
Following are the coverage details.
Travel Assistance & Insurance benefits for Travellers
- Emergency medical expenses (For accidents). Cashless facility can also be availed in case of hospitalization (min. 24 hours).
- Personal accident (death + partial total disability + permanent partial disability).
- Emergency medical expenses (Accidental OPD): out-patient treatment, in case of an emergency due to accident.
- Total loss of checked-in baggage.
- Missed flight connection
- Loss of deposit or cancellation (hotel or airline).
- Trip cancellation / interruption
- Loss of baggage & personal effects.
- This plan applies to you once your tour commences and ends after you complete your trip.
- Any claims arising out of pre-existing illness are not covered in this product
- Age Limit for the plan is 70 Years
So, you shall confidently confirm your tour with us and travel hassle-free.Please see the cancellation fee applicable.
- Up to 45 days before arrival: 10% of tour cost
- 44 - 30 days before arrival: up to 30% of tour cost
- 29 - 15 days before arrival: up to 50% of tour cost
- 14 - 7 days before arrival: up to 70% of tour cost
- Less than 7 days before arrival: No refund
3. User Rights
While you use our site, you are prohibited to download any material (information or software) on Cholan Tours Private Limited's website for personal, non-commercial or even transitory viewing. you are not supposed to:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cholan Tours Private Limited's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
As a User of this website, if you violate any of these restrictions, your rights to use this website shall automatically be terminated by Cholan Tours Private Limited, any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information provided by Cholan Tours Pvt Ltd, on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. Cholan Tours make no representation, no warranty of any kind, express or implied regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information available on the site. Under no circumstances, shall we have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
In no event shall Cholan Tours Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available on Cholan Tours Private Limited's website, even if Cholan Tours Private Limited or an authorized Representative of Cholan Tours Private Limited has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
Cholan Tours Pvt Ltd, does not accept or warrant any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website. Cholan Tours Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cholan Tours Pvt Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any error or omissions in the information contained in the website or the operation of the website.
This website contains links to other Internet websites and information provided by persons not affiliated with Cholan Tours pvt ltd. Such links are not endorsements or referrals of any products, services or information contained in such websites, and no information in any such website has been endorsed or approved hereby. No claims, promises, or guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, currency, content or quality of information contained in the links to and from this website are made; information provided and opinions expressed by others do not necessarily represent the opinion of Cholan Tours pvt ltd. Cholan Tours pvt ltd expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from reliance on such information or opinions
Cholan Tours Private Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tamil Nadu.